There are many opportunities to serve, please go to xxxx. If you can volunteer to help. Below is a list of just a few ways you go serve during these unsettling times.
• Preparing meals for shut-ins or those in need
• Delivering meals for shut-ins or those in need
• Personal shoppers
• Work in and with the food pantry
• Call persons who are regular shut-ins as well as those who are isolated because of the pandemic
• Writing notes to shut-ins
• Serving as a monitor to chat and respond with persons during our online worship services
• Movers/ Haulers - Assist moving furniture and/or other supplies for missions working with families, Habitat or others with needs.
• Truck and/ trailer owners - drive for the moving of furniture and / or other supplies for Missions working with families, Habitat or others with needs