MATCOM's team provide a variety of industrial services predominantly around the GTA, however our reach extends to all provinces and at times around the globe. Our employees provide top level service in the Industrial Installation and Re-locations, Industrial Mechanical and Industrial Service areas. Being a part of our team is to be a part of the best in our industries.
Millwright is responsible for completing all job tasks with strict adherence to company Health & Safety policies and procedures including, but not limited to, assembling machinery and equipment, and bolt, weld, rivet, or otherwise fastening them to foundation or other structures; using hand tools and power tools; troubleshooting, installing, replacing, rebuilding or repairing as necessary mechanical components; cleaning, lubricating and performing other routine maintenance work on machinery.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Excellent knowledge of equipment and processes in a variety of industries with exposure to; corrugated equipment, plastic injection, die casting, metal stamping and food & beverage
- Good working knowledge of rigging and machinery moving techniques
- Self-starter able to work in a safe and effective manner with little supervision Skilled in root cause analysis and trouble-shooting techniques of equipment problems
- Creative, analytical approach to problem-solving
- Must have great communication skills in both written and verbal English
- Ability to read blueprints and technical specifications and perform mathematical calculations.
- Working knowledge of MIG/TIG and Arc welding
We thank all interested candidates, but only those candidates who qualify will be contacted for an Interview. All first interviews will be conducted via a Zoom (or similar web-conference app) meeting. Matcom is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer committed to providing diversity and accommodation for applicants upon request in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends and holidays as required
We have a Covid-19 policy in place and are following all guidelines from public health authorities and the Government to ensure that our practices are aligned with the latest recommendations.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Please send your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org