|welcome to spring skillet nation! thank god we finally have some sun...now who's ready for food and drinks outside?! good news...the diner built a new patio and it's set to open may 6...yep, now on those sunny seattle days you can eat your poutine and drink your cocktails al fresco...
come check it out...and let us know what you think.
at the truck...
- maximize the sun and grab lunch from one of the trucks...if you're in sodo, stop by when we're at our recently added georgetown location...we're also out in the usual spots this month...check the schedule on the right for addresses...
- we'll be hanging out at the taco truck challenge this saturday at volunteer park 11am-6pm and the mobile food rodeo sunday from 12-7 p.m...fremont - 180 north canal street 98103...free admission...
- may 18 we'll be at the new ballard diner location along with tilth and the greenfire property managers for a residential building opening...
- we'll be serving great food for a great cause on may 19 at the u district food bank's capital campaign...your $25 ticket includes eight killer tastes and four sips...more info and tix at fighthungerbuildhope.org
- have a great time close to home at chateau ste michelle's staycation...we'll be there on may 27...wine, food, music and the most beautiful collector cars you'll ever see...
|diner + counter
- the new patio will open may 6 (weather permitting) at the diner...burgers, beer + sunshine...see you there
- right by the counter, check out seattle interactive media museum's new hands-on video game exhibit...open sunday-thursday from 11-7...get your geek on and come by for lunch
- have you seen the amazing specials chef adam is creating at the counter? here's just one example...
the house pretzel grilled cheese: flank steak, black pepper fennel bacon jam, Welsh rarebit cheese sauce...watch our fb page and twitter for updates...
- may 30 from 7-10 a.m. the armory will have a breakfast event...celebrate the most important meal of the day with a breaky burrito from the counter..
- 'seattle's best damn happy hour' is may 16th this month...every third thursday..come find deals on food and drinks at skillet counter..
- take grilling season to the next level by adding bacon jam to your bbq menu...and for a delish side dish, check out our recipe of the month: bacon jam stuffed potato skins
- order your dinner from skillet on amazon fresh and make your life a little easier...from our classics to mama's meatloaf and chipotle mac n cheese, you'll find something to fill your belly...
- don't forget we deliver now..let us make you look good at your next party or work event...get skillet delivered for parties of 4 all the way to 100...check out the options...www.skilletstreetfood.com
- connect with our skillet catering team for any size or style of shinding in 2013...check out the menu and other info here...
- stay in-the-know about street food locations and skillet specials by following us on facebook and twitter
-watch for new locations
-fox's gem shop
1341 5th ave
-pioneer square - 505 1st ave south
-watch for next week
-mcgraw square, 531 stewart street
-bellevue, 600 106th ave ne
-mcgraw square, 531 stewart street
-watch for update
|street food menu__ideas|
the burger, bacon jam, arugula, bleu, brioche
the basic, american, fancy sauce, shredded lettuce,
poutine, handcut fries, gravy cheddar parm, herbs
check out new menu items on the left in the street food section